Klik hier om deze pagina in het Nederlands te bekijken.
On december 22, 2016, Metaregistrar signed a contract to merge all domain name and hosting activities of Networking4All into its own portfolio.
Networking4All is a renowned Dutch company, which mainly focuses on security services. They will continue to do so, under their own name. Only the domain name and hosting services will be managed by the Metaregistrar team as of January 1, 2017. To ensure a smooth transition and optimal service to the Networking4All clients that are affected by this change, key personnel of Networking4All will make the transition and join the Metaregistrar team.
Metaregistrar is one of the largest domain name registrars in The Netherlands, and uses this merger to profit from the scale it already has in the domain name registration business. Also, the hosting activities from Networking4All will give the Metaregistrar team a kickstart with a solid, state-of-the-art hosting platform that supports both shared hosting and VPS.
Early 2017 all clients of Networking4All that are affected by this change will be notified by the management of Networking4All.
The actual merger of activities will take place in January 2017.
- All hosting clients will be supported by the Metaregistrar team as of January 1, 2017.
- From January 20 until Januari 31 the most used TLD’s have made a transition to the Metaregistrar platform.
- As of February 1, 2017, all domain names can be managed from the Metaregistrar platform and the Networking4All platform will no longer serve domain names and hosting.
- Users of the Networking4All SOAP connection will be contacted by the support team to make the transition to the Metaregistrar domain name API as smooth as possible. Click here for more information about the Metaregistrar EPP API.
Migration process status
- All new clients have received a welcome e-mail with logins to the Metaregistrar back-end portal.
- Update 05/02: At this time, NL EU BE NU IT DE FR CO.UK have made the transition to our systems. The most important tld’s that still have to be moved are the gTLDs( .COM .NET .INFO), but we need ICANN approval for this move. We are pushing ICANN to do this, but progress is slow.
- The “smaller tlds” have been added manually to the portal and are visible in the ‘Manual domains’ list. If you need a change to one of the domain names in this list, you can request it via de modification button, or please contact our helpdesk and we’ll make the change for you.
- The option to change or maintain DNS settings will be available at the end of this week (on February 10). Other maintenance options will follow soon after that.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this change. Our support teams will do the best they can to minimize the consequences for you.
If you have any questions about the merger or the portfolio transition, please call the Metaregistrar team at +31.88 280 2000 or send us an email at email@example.com