These documents contain the information you need to create a connection to Metaregistrar from scratch.
For ease of use a PHP EPP client is provided.
We adhere to the EPP RFCs with some exceptions. These exceptions are defined in the RFC exceptions chapter
This is a list of the RFC-57XX epp specification:
Supported IETF EPP extensions
We support the following extensions:
Metaregistrar-specific EPP extensions
We additionally support these extensions:
You can use these files to validate your xml requests and the responses you receive back from us.
- Base EPP:
We differ in some places from the RFC. These differences are:
- Host delete commands are not currently supported.
We do not support the trademark extension
- The trademark extension is currently not supported.
We do not support the launchphase extension
- The Launchphase extension is currently not supported.
RGP is supported for all tlds not just GTLDs
- Instead of our own extension to "restore" domains you can use the RGP extension to restore all domains.
Requesting auth token for .BE domains
- If you need to request an email with the autorization token for a domainname with the .be TLD you can retrieve it using the command-ext-domain:info command extension.
- To learn more about this check out the example code